Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 1986
Coachwork: Crown Super Coach
Chassis: Built on a Crown Chassis
Engine: 300HP BIG CAM TURBO 855
Rated Cap: 78
DRIVER HAS BEEN FOUND THREAD IS DEAD:

LOOKING FOR A RESPONSIBLE HUMAN

I have a Crown I recently purchased: It is located in Tranquility CA. I have arranged to have it stored at a Friends property in Fresno...........about 45 miles away from its current location.............I'm willing to pay a qualified person to accomplish this task.

This is a 35 ft Crown Coach in excellent running condition............battery condition is unknown: In other words the Crown will start, however, it is not sure if they are capable of holding a charge: Should be OK keep the Crown running is what I guess I'm saying: Has a Five speed manual transmission and a fresh engine...........well fresh in the sense that it's a million mile engine and it's got 40K on it...........Anyone interested let me know:...........Moki

I have this task offered on several boards, however, they all went up today: I had a person I know well prepaired to do this, he's just not available on the days needed.
Attached Thumbnails
7crown3.jpg  

Old 01-15-2014, 09:20 PM   #2

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: 3800
Engine: DT408, AT545
Rated Cap: 23 500 gvw
Re: LOOKING FOR A DRIVER FOR A CROWN.

I'd be more than happy to drive your bus to Fresno. I won't even charge you if you don't mind me filling the crankcase of your million mile engine with sand. Just kidding. Not really. No really, I'm just kidding. Maybe. Where are you taking it, to Patrick?

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:45 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycal
I'd be more than happy to drive your bus to Fresno. I won't even charge you if you don't mind me filling the crankcase of your million mile engine with sand. Just kidding. Not really. No really, I'm just kidding. Maybe. Where are you taking it, to Patrick?
Hmmnnn That's really almost to tempting to pass up. No the bus won't be going to Patrick......He's in the Philippines. I contacted him and he was on his way out that evening or this would have been a done deal.

The Bus will go right next to another Crown owned by a friend of mine on a private Ranch......There's a chance that one of the Drivers from the District will drive the Crown into storage.....Nothing firm. I like it when I get these buses directly out of the School districts...They usually are maintained well and they've actually driven them and have title.. Seen them run, come with batteries and have straight forward simple stories.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:58 PM   #4
Bus Nut

I have posted the desire to drive the coach on Uship...........also. Let's see what happens there

http://www.uship.com/shipment/35-foot-C ... 918861870/