Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 2001
Chassis: International Amtran RE
Engine: DT466E/MD3060
Rated Cap: 78
Any interest in a skoolie meet in Dallas/Ft Worth Texas

I have been talking with another member who I live close to here in the Fort Worth area about maybe trying to get a skoolie meet together?

Would like to try and make it a tailgate event so we can all park and look at what everyone is doing and how they did it?

This is just a question of interest and see if we can get something started and maybe going on a regular basis?

Let me know if people would be interested in doing this and we will go from there.

Thanks

Bapos

bapos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1985
Coachwork: wayne
Chassis: international
Engine: 7.3
Rated Cap: 72
Re: Any interest in a skoolie meet in Dallas/Ft Worth Texas

we live south west of Fort worth, we would love to see what people have done,,,,, the only time we get to see any in person is at TMS -- which thank goodness is this weekend
vwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 2001
Chassis: International Amtran RE
Engine: DT466E/MD3060
Rated Cap: 78
Re: Any interest in a skoolie meet in Dallas/Ft Worth Texas

I have talked with Ascend again and we wanted to renew this thread to try and stir up some interest and maybe a bus tailgate show and tell event. I know there are some people on here from the Lone Star state and would like for people to maybe being their rigs and share with others on how they did their bus, fellowship, and maybe an adult beverage or two?

If we stir this up enough I dont mind doing the planning. Just need to know how many would like to make this happen. Locations can be decided semi based on where everyone will be coming from and try and make it as central as possible.

Let me know I would love to make this happen... even though I havent done much to my bus as of you.

Bapos
bapos is offline   Reply With Quote