Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
Thomas Body Parts

Hey, Gang!

I came across these Thomas bodies that were cut off the chassis. I talked to the owner & he said they are free to whoever wants to haul them off! He let me pull 4 seats for free, and said I can help myself to any parts thereon for free also. I know someone in this forum was needing the window slide latches and at present there are 6 windows loose that were removed from just behind the driver's seat so they could cut the bodies off, and I can get them if anyone needs. . .

I DON'T want to scavenge a bunch of parts and leave him with a bunch of scrap to deal with (if I had the means & space, I'd snatch 'em up), but if anyone wants to add a second story to their bus or needs some parts here & there, I have permission to harvest them. I won't charge anything for dismantling needed parts, but you must pay freight to have them shipped (if I could afford to, I'd ship them free, too)

Check out "The Shell Game" album photos here: http://www.skoolie.net/gallery2/v/Skoolies/?g2_page=15 and email me if ya need anything. It may take some time to get the parts, as I work long hours and don't have much time to drive there / dismantle, but if yer patient, I can get what ya want, just leave me know!

Old 11-11-2006, 06:34 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
UPDATE!: These shells have been claimed and are no longer available to the public at large as they have found a home.