Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Picture 7 of 14 from Album Maiden Voyage of the BLUNDERBUS
Fateful moment when she was tainted with 30gals of gas. Who knew that some left-side-pumps simply supply MORE REGULAR. Not me at 1AM after hours of driving. 

We went 5 miles then stalled on a steep 50mph grade. Miraculously, using three feet on as many pedals, co-pilot and I got her going and actually MADE IT OVER THE HILL. YEAH! Big win for the novice stick-driver. Victory was short lived, our fate had already been sealed, we had pitiful power and we pulled off and got ourselves towed. Most expensive $100 mistake I have ever made.
Fateful moment when she was tainted with 30gals of gas. Who knew that some left-side-pumps simply supply MORE REGULAR. Not me at 1AM after hours of driving.

We went 5 miles then stalled on a steep 50mph grade. Miraculously, using three feet on as many pedals, co-pilot and I got her going and actually MADE IT OVER THE HILL. YEAH! Big win for the novice stick-driver. Victory was short lived, our fate had already been sealed, we had pitiful power and we pulled off and got ourselves towed. Most expensive $100 mistake I have ever made.
Picture Added 01-27-2015 10:18 PM
Added by SquidBat