I am looking to buy a long 34" - 38" Skoolie, pusher or front engine like Bluebird etc
First and formost **** I Pay Cash *****
Before you offer me your bus, please read all I mentioned below, so you have an good understanding what I am looking for, Thank You
please read carefully before you offer me a BUS because I will not buy without checking all the point made as follows.
I will buy only in lower states , like Nevada, Texas, Florida Sough California etc.
1) year 1990 - 1999 only if the bus is in very good shape,
150K miles or less,as little rust as possible
2) year 2000 - 2010 good shape and all service done 100K miles or less,
3) semi converted, at least 95% of all seats have to be removed already
4) if the bus is converted to a more finished state, I need to be able to see if insulation is done preferable picture of the progress of the work..
5) Tires have to be in very good conditions or better new, want go with bad tires, dont forget the presents off a Spare Tire, Jack and tools to change tire, dont tell me its to difficult to change tire, not to difficult for me!
6) all service bills, engine and transmission have to be up to date
7) I would not accept a broken this and broken that, but easy to fix and not expensive, because if this is the case, the seller better fix it and up the prize tag for it..
please make sure that you have a clear title and no hidden damages before you offer me your BUS!
No offense, but I come from far and dont like to deal with unexpected stuff, I pay real money you want have any problem to spend it from the minute I give it to you,
a) why do I mention this, I expect the same from your bus when you accept my money
10) if anything I said, is not understood or unclear, please dont hesitate and ask..I will not hesitate and ask either!
if you think this was not polite enough for you to say what I just said, deal with it or dont offer your bus..this is a business not a joke!
The seller will certainly not give me a warrant, so and I would not ask for it..so I like to make it clear, before the fact and not after!
Thanks for your offer if you have one!
PS: have a great weekend