Originally Posted by jmsokol
The main thing to know is that you should NEVER feel a shock from your vehicle. A little static jolt is one thing, but a sustained shock is a different story. Let me know how I can help educate you all about electrical power safety.
Please post links to my No~Shock~Zone articles on any other RV or conversion websites you know of. Everybody should be educated about how to avoid electric shock conditions.
I also have a few basic power questions for you. How many of your vehicles are wired for 20 amp, 30 amp, or 50 amp hookups? How many use a portable generator and what size? And finally, how many of you have felt any kind of tingle or shock from their "skoolie" or other RV?
Thanks for you input. It will help me determine the topics for future articles I plan to write.