I doubt it is much help but the pointers I have picked up thus far from those who have sprayed are as follows:
1. Pull trigger, point away from faces.
2. Move quickly enough to avoid drips but not so quickly that the paint doesn't hit the bus.
3. Many thin coats are better than 1 thick coat (unless you can hold people to 25' distance at all times)
4. Mix in some amount of "magic ceramic thingies" for the roof (rumors say inside touchable in full sun)
5. The total removal of windows is quicker and easier than masking.
6. You will paint something you forgot to mask or remove.
7. Paint only upwind of hated neighbors and downwind of significant others vehicles.
8. Don't forget to consult your magic 8 ball to predict good weather.
Now if that isn't as clear as good mud then I am sorry, you are as baffled about the process as I am and will probably also use rollers and brushes.
I am hoping that I can get a 10' job done.... but would be thrilled with a 25' look as well. Maybe we can get someone here to really detail the whole process in a single thread. I would do rattle-cans but I am quite sure that would be really expensive and time consuming.