Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-26-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
Skoolie
 
Sasquatters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 229
Year: 2003
Coachwork: Thomas EF
Engine: Cat 3126
Tons of Tutorials and Counting.

Weíve been posting a bunch of tutorials on our website. We add one every time we do a project. Please check it out and comment on the posts to get a discussion started. We have a ton of views with barely any comments.

http://sasquatters.com
__________________
Our Blog | Facebook | Instagram
Sasquatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 03:13 PM   #2
Bus Crazy
 
Sleddgracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: south east BC, close to the Canadian/US border
Posts: 1,654
Chassis: still looking for my bus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatters View Post
Weíve been posting a bunch of tutorials on our website. We add one every time we do a project. Please check it out and comment on the posts to get a discussion started. We have a ton of views with barely any comments.

http://sasquatters.com


made one comment for you - l'll save the page and return from time to time
Sleddgracer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 03:18 PM   #3
Skoolie
 
Sasquatters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 229
Year: 2003
Coachwork: Thomas EF
Engine: Cat 3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleddgracer View Post
made one comment for you - l'll save the page and return from time to time

Thank you! We considered vinyl but when the time comes, and with vinyl it will... patches are ugly. The CaliBamoo (not a sponsor, though I wish they were) has been incredible so far. We havenít had any warping like with the last floor and itís been way hotter this year than with our old flooring.

Iím working on a way to have a newsletter of sorts that people can sign up for that will send them an email when we make new posts.
__________________
Our Blog | Facebook | Instagram
Sasquatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 03:53 PM   #4
Bus Crazy
 
Sleddgracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: south east BC, close to the Canadian/US border
Posts: 1,654
Chassis: still looking for my bus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatters View Post
Thank you! We considered vinyl but when the time comes, and with vinyl it will... patches are ugly. The CaliBamoo (not a sponsor, though I wish they were) has been incredible so far. We havenít had any warping like with the last floor and itís been way hotter this year than with our old flooring.

Iím working on a way to have a newsletter of sorts that people can sign up for that will send them an email when we make new posts.
I sort of screwed up my post - left sentences incomplete and didn't notice until I hit 'post' - an edit option might be good to have too
Sleddgracer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 03:54 PM   #5
Skoolie
 
Sasquatters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 229
Year: 2003
Coachwork: Thomas EF
Engine: Cat 3126
Tons of Tutorials and Counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleddgracer View Post
I sort of screwed up my post - left sentences incomplete and didn't notice until I hit 'post' - an edit option might be good to have too

There used to be. Check the top right of your post. Next you your name.
__________________
Our Blog | Facebook | Instagram
Sasquatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:19 PM   #6
Bus Crazy
 
Sleddgracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: south east BC, close to the Canadian/US border
Posts: 1,654
Chassis: still looking for my bus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatters View Post
There used to be. Check the top right of your post. Next you your name.


................ ................
Sleddgracer is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.