I hope I am not double posting but the first try didn't show up.
Tomorrow will be a big day. I'll be putting the bus body on the new frame for its final fitting. I finished installing the outriggers in their new positions to allow for various under bus tanks and I installed 2" of rigid foil backed foam in the area between the frame rails. The insulation is supposed to be R-8. I'd like to put more above the floor but as I am 6'1" I have no room to spare.
I used old school rubber cove moulding between the frame and the body to prevent the squeeks of a direct connection.
I'll post pics as soon as I recover from the day's festivities!