Just a small update. A lot of the same right now. Just more drilling and riveting. Got the passenger side done with the exception of the top. The sheet metal is short at the top to fasten. I dont want to rivet from the inside out as it will look like crap on the outside. Heres a look:
Started on the drivers side with much of the same. I did however take my wire cup on a grinder to the sheet metal and it cleared up great with no pits. So Im going to finish the rivets on both sides then wire brush it and then expoy primer to keep it sealed up. This may all change if I need to weld in some support for the top to give something rivet to.
So I used the 250 rivets on the passenger side so I ordered another 500 so we will see how far that goes.