Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2011, 07:11 AM   #1
Bus Nut

Coachwork: Thomas
Re: 1987 Ford Carpenter toy hauler

Moving along. Is that a generator under there?

Seeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1973
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: All American
Engine: Ford V8
Rated Cap: 65

What is your Plan for the Rear Door?
BMM70047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
Bus Crazy

Year: 1976
Coachwork: Crown
Chassis: Supercoach
Engine: Detroit 6-71 Mid-Ship Mounted
Rated Cap: 79 at Birth

Looking good!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:18 PM   #4
Bus Nut

Year: 1981
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: Ford B-600
Engine: Ford 370 Propane
Rated Cap: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMRacing
...I had to remove the section from the wheels back to mount the gas tank. I'm going to pick up a 90 and a tip to bring the exhaust out and turn it down behind the tires...
I would recommend that if you are putting the extra fuel tank behind the rear wheels, that I would bring the exhaust out in front of the rear wheels. Less chance of something bad happening, especially if you spill a little fuel near the hot exhaust. I ran mine out ahead of the rear wheels and it works great. I just ran 3" pipe from the muffler back, turned 90 degrees, and welded a nice big chrome tip on it.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1177.JPG   DSCN1179.JPG  
jkindt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #5
Skoolie

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Ford
Chassis: Carpenter
Engine: 7.8 New Holland
Rated Cap: 72

looking Great! i have a 91 ford/carp. progress has been great lately i just cant figure how to post pics. any suggestions or tricks. im pretty bad with computers.
MikeyBskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #6
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89

I post my pics on photobucket (its free and I'm "frugal") and then insert a link from there to here. It's pretty simple once you know what to do.

Hit "post rely" at the bottom of the thread, just like you have already learned to do. A page opens up to post your reply. Above the box where you type in your message, you will see a series of "buttons"

to insert a picture click on IMG which will place some formatting in the message box. it will look like IMG and /IMG within brackets [ ] To post a website link you would click on URL.

For photobucket, I use "direct link" and copy/paste the location between the IMG tags. You can also use the "IMG Code" (you would not click on IMG button here) or "IMG thumbnails" (also no extra formatting needed). Thumbnails are nice in that they make a small pic and if someone wants to see a bigger pic, they can click on the pic and it will take them to the full size pic on photobucket. If you rearrange and move pics around on the photobucket you may lose the pictures you have linked to elsewhere. For pictures that I have uploaded to my website, I just right click click on the pic on the website and click on "copy image location". Back to the "post a reply" page on skoolie.net and click on the IMG button. The cursor will be positioned in between the bracketed IMG and /IMG. Just hit the "Control" button and the "V" button to paste the picture location in between the bracketed IMG . And there is your picture location... (my picture location info... http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss15 ... Silv-1.jpg placed between the bracketed IMG and /IMG). Click on Submit to post and your picture will show up like this....

This is a thumbnail that you would just copy & paste the link with all formatting included

The first pic was simply cropped. The second pic is a thumbnail. This is the full size picture the others are from. The larger pictures tends to make loading pages on slow internet connections a PITA. I have a slow internet connection (free campground wi-fi) I have have often skipped reading pages because they are heavy on really large, slow loading pictures. Yet I do not post a lot of thumbnails either... go figure.
https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #7
Bus Crazy

Year: 1996
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/AT545

Love the camping pics! Bring 'em on!
viewtopic.php?t=4959