Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-17-2018, 03:34 AM   #1
Bus Nut

1992 TC2000 RE no name

Ok I'd done a previous post with a few pics. Right now I'm on hold due to my hardbody truck picking a fight with a log trailer in the dark. I've gotten the seats out wound up grinding off the bolt heads and 5 trips to solid waste got em gone. Haven't taken that pic yet. I bought a used Camry for transportation (it's 22 miles to the stores) and I have a bum leg. But insulation and plywood won't fit. So I hired a replacement player. Its an F150 with a few issues but its getting there I knew it was a good truck cause I used it at my PT on the golf course. Once its road worthy, ill be back at it on the days I'm not scheduled for the chiropractor. More to come but here's a pic of the loser and the replacement player and the bus. Gotta buy one of those powered scrubbers from TV and find a car wash tall enuff to wash it at. Ok I'm posting a few.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

golfersmurf57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:36 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Oh and can someone clue us all in on how you edit your profile ? I'm using tapatalk and I can view but not edit.

Old 02-17-2018, 03:50 AM   #3
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfersmurf57 View Post
Oh and can someone clue us all in on how you edit your profile ? I'm using tapatalk and I can view but not edit.

I'm thinking you have to go to skoolie.net on a computer...I don't think you can edit your profile through the app

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
Jdawgsfanasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:52 AM   #4
Bus Nut

Quote:
Ok I'd done a previous post with a few pics. Right now I'm on hold due to my hardbody truck picking a fight with a log trailer in the dark. I've gotten the seats out wound up grinding off the bolt heads and 5 trips to solid waste got em gone. Haven't taken that pic yet. I bought a used Camry for transportation (it's 22 miles to the stores) and I have a bum leg. But insulation and plywood won't fit. So I hired a replacement player. Its an F150 with a few issues but its getting there I knew it was a good truck cause I used it at my PT on the golf course. Once its road worthy, ill be back at it on the days I'm not scheduled for the chiropractor. More to come but here's a pic of the loser and the replacement player and the bus. Gotta buy one of those powered scrubbers from TV and find a car wash tall enuff to wash it at. Ok I'm posting a few.

Geez...I'm glad only the truck lost

Old 02-17-2018, 07:30 AM   #5
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawgsfanasty View Post
Geez...I'm glad only the truck lost

Well.I lost too so far they blamed the trucker and not me lawyer has me going to chiropractor 3 times a week for neck and shoulder stiffness. TV lawyer ducked me around for 10 days then his partner associate whatever drops my case suggests a smaller firm might be better for me. After I came out of pocket for tow bill and doc's visit. New lawyer sent me on his dime. Meantime I paid 1100 for a Camry that doesn't use 8 gallons of oil a week and put another 200 into a CV axle washer tank and headlight lenses and gotta swap my stereo and replace the power antenna plus its a beater. Thanks Obama for the cash for clunkers giveaway. Now anything decent starts at $2000 and little trucks have gone insane. Saw a 87 Toyota on CL $2800 " it's a rare truck because I can't find another one like it" yeah fool they're being driven LoL I have to go to library and do tapatalk on my lappy have nothing but satellite here and too pricey for me. Once I get power on my land will get a hard line and build a plug on the bus. Every thing under that 2 grand had non running issues or no title. No thanks. At least I know this F150 ran before the pumps went out. Sprayed carb cleaner and it fired and ran when you could get it to turn. Pumps got here last night. I'm off to install them. Sorry I rambled.

Old 02-17-2018, 08:14 AM   #6
Bus Nut

Quote:
Well.I lost too so far they blamed the trucker and not me lawyer has me going to chiropractor 3 times a week for neck and shoulder stiffness. TV lawyer ducked me around for 10 days then his partner associate whatever drops my case suggests a smaller firm might be better for me. After I came out of pocket for tow bill and doc's visit. New lawyer sent me on his dime. Meantime I paid 1100 for a Camry that doesn't use 8 gallons of oil a week and put another 200 into a CV axle washer tank and headlight lenses and gotta swap my stereo and replace the power antenna plus its a beater. Thanks Obama for the cash for clunkers giveaway. Now anything decent starts at $2000 and little trucks have gone insane. Saw a 87 Toyota on CL $2800 " it's a rare truck because I can't find another one like it" yeah fool they're being driven LoL I have to go to library and do tapatalk on my lappy have nothing but satellite here and too pricey for me. Once I get power on my land will get a hard line and build a plug on the bus. Every thing under that 2 grand had non running issues or no title. No thanks. At least I know this F150 ran before the pumps went out. Sprayed carb cleaner and it fired and ran when you could get it to turn. Pumps got here last night. I'm off to install them. Sorry I rambled.

Hope things improve greatly for you...I guess I should clarify: I'm glad you survived...I had cousin rearend a pulp truck in fog...missed death by inches...driver lost his job...no flag on tail log...cousin was taken care by Mead and the contractor...