Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-20-2016, 01:12 AM   #131
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: shreveport, la
Posts: 100
And the roof is up!!!!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
jbohall001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 01:45 AM   #132
Bus Geek
 
Robin97396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Willamina, Oregon
Posts: 5,003
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: TC 1000
Engine: 5.9
Send a message via Yahoo to Robin97396
Nice job, and it looks so colorful.
Robin97396 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 01:52 AM   #133
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: shreveport, la
Posts: 100
Thank you! It was actually way easier than I had convinced myself it was gonna be haha. And yea. I have fluorescent lights at one end of the shop and halogens at the other. Makes for cool color differences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
jbohall001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:46 AM   #134
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 12,216
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbohall001 View Post
Thank you! It was actually way easier than I had convinced myself it was gonna be haha. And yea. I have fluorescent lights at one end of the shop and halogens at the other. Makes for cool color differences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Congrats!
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:54 AM   #135
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 7,958
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Lookin good on the raise!!!! Those pics are great! what do you do now? box in the posts with square steel?
-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:33 AM   #136
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: shreveport, la
Posts: 100
Yessir! Hopefully I can get that finished this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
jbohall001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:51 AM   #137
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 12,216
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
"mudda earth" Lewis said the same thing- he was surprised how easy the raise was after all the anticipation.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:55 AM   #138
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: shreveport, la
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
"mudda earth" Lewis said the same thing- he was surprised how easy the raise was after all the anticipation.
Yep. I used basically the same method as him. It really was surprisingly easy. I got myself all worked up but once the guides were made and attached it was a breeze. From first cut, to finish was barely an hour and a half. By myself. I still have some welding and boxing to do, but the roof is up stable. And definitely worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
jbohall001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 11:34 AM   #139
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 12,216
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbohall001 View Post
Yep. I used basically the same method as him. It really was surprisingly easy. I got myself all worked up but once the guides were made and attached it was a breeze. From first cut, to finish was barely an hour and a half. By myself. I still have some welding and boxing to do, but the roof is up stable. And definitely worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I love to hear that! I've been marching on toward my own raise and WILL have it done this summer. Gonna be doing a similar method.

Post as many pics as you can PLEASE!
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:29 PM   #140
Skoolie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: shreveport, la
Posts: 100
Hey guys! Been away for a little bit due to building the new night club and traveling to Pittsburgh and Bethel NY, but I'm back! Opened the club last weekend and it went very well!

So I'm VERY involved in music, festivals, night clubs and such and another local club owner gave me a sweet deal on some speakers! These will be going on the bus!


Well for some reason I can't upload pics.....



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
jbohall001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.