sooooooooooo....its been a while and we've come a long way!!!
I can't be more proud of our team/family. We have spent many nights over at the bus, working and pickin' some bluegrass!
-painting is complete
-ELECTRICAL is DONE and isolator works perfectly!
- mozaic tile on counter and table tops
- hardwoods and carpet installed (floor holes sealed (all flooring was discounted!)
- two captains chairs up front
- sky light in place of emegency exit
-paint on the out side
-a friend of ours made a super donation to the cause by donating 6 NEW tires!!!!
- got the bus insured with Allied ($234 a year) and tagged; didnt even have to have it inspected or retitled (for a year since its from SC) what a relief....took many a phone call to get the right agent!!
-bus is at diesel shop,...they are pleased with the mechanical condition. They are tightening up the steering, giving the throttle cable some adjusting to get us up to 65mph and replacing the turnsignal arm.
were less than a month away from our journey to Telluride!! were so excited!