- Plumbing... check[/*:m:3oyhx2yf]
- Hot water... check[/*:m:3oyhx2yf]
- Shore power... check[/*:m:3oyhx2yf]
- Rechargable house battery... check[/*:m:3oyhx2yf]
- Crane on deck... check[/*:m:3oyhx2yf]
- Scooter on deck... well... working on that[/*:m:3oyhx2yf]
Of all the things left to do, making sure the scooter is secure is the most important. Everything else is cosmetic.
I still need to:
- 1) finish shelves over the water tank
2) finalize the power station set-up (secure the inverter & tidy up the wires)
3) build the corner shelves by the couch
4) complete the tub surround so I don't splash water everywhere.
Seems an endless list. But thanks to help from some great friends, it's getting done.
Sorry I've been offline. It's been a steady diet of work, take the bus to my mom's BF's house, work til 10-11 pm, go home and collapse, then get up at 5 am to start all over again.
I'm a little worn. All of us are frazzled, frustrated, and just generally pissed at each other. But I'm extremely grateful for the hard work Dave and his brother Rich are putting into the bus so it will be done enough in time for the trip.
One week.... and counting.