The rest of the seats are out -- thanks to my youngest son.
Here's a pic of him grinding the screw heads off the metal strips down the aisle.
The other stop sign is off.
Here's the scars left from under the stop signs. Going to have to fix a little cancer here before paint.
We also took care of some small things. The radio antenna was broken, we replaced it. The factory stereo came out to be replaced with the aftermarket one out of our old bus. The passengers side windshield washer nozzle was broken, we replaced it. Now we need to clean the floor and get it ready for carpet.
Looking at most of the projects here, most of you remove the flooring and the plywood if there is any. I assume this is to get to the metal floor to fix whatever rust you may find. We are not going to that. We are on a tight schedule (must be done by the second week of June) and the floor is solid enough. Looking from the bottom there are a couple of spots around the rear wheels but we're not too worried.