Old 08-02-2015, 08:29 PM   #61
Skoolie

Year: 92
Coachwork: Thomas Built
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 5.9L
Rated Cap: 77
if anyone is reading this, can you let me know why my pictures are not loading? Or why i can not upload any as well? I've logged in and out of this account, reset cookies, restarted browser, tried a different browser, restarted PC, and even looked from a different account and still nothing. Any info would help as i have no clue what to do next.
BurlKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:36 PM   #62
Bus Nut

Year: 1992
Coachwork: bluebird
Rated Cap: 72
I load all my pics to PHOTOBUCKET and download from there to here. You cannot load any pics you have stored on your PC.
The-Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:01 PM   #63
Skoolie

well damn this sucks. was uploading them straight from PC for 2 months straight, even changed the file path name on my PC by moving them around awhile back and they still appeared on site, must have been on some server that dumped me i guess (never been on a forum before.) not sure, anyways moving on I will be uploading to photobucket now. I will post, a picture post of start to finish from up until that point so everyone new will at least know where it started.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:28 PM   #64
Bus Nut

Year: 1976
Coachwork: Crown
Chassis: Supercoach
Engine: DD Inline 6-71 MidShip
Rated Cap: 79
Photobucket works good...download your pics there and then copy the location to here and you should be set to go
Old 08-03-2015, 06:47 PM   #65
Skoolie

Old 08-03-2015, 06:48 PM   #66
Bus Geek

Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Or start a blog and upload pics there. ;)
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:20 PM   #67
Bus Nut

Sorry Burl, now you know. I've been uploading to photobucket for quite some time now and from there I can send them to me to store on my PC if I choose, but actually,, I don't even bother.

Funny thing minds are....I uploaded pictures the other day, and of course, which I usually don't do, I deleted them off my camera. When it came time to organize my folders I went into photobucket to do so.

That's when I realized that I had used Shutterfly to upload them (which is the site I use to use before I found Photobucket. Now I don't know how to get them moved over to photobucket.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:21 PM   #68
Bus Nut

Sorry Burl, now you know. I've been uploading to photobucket for quite some time now and from there I can send them to me to store on my PC if I choose, but actually,, I don't even bother.

Funny thing minds are....I uploaded pictures the other day, and of course, which I usually don't do, I deleted them off my camera. When it came time to organize my folders I went into photobucket to do so.

That's when I realized that I had used Shutterfly to upload them (which is the site I use to use before I found Photobucket. Now I don't know how to get them moved over to photobucket.

I actually can't understand why we can't take a picture off of our PC's and post them here. Does anyone know why??????
Old 08-03-2015, 09:20 PM   #69
Skoolie

Old 08-03-2015, 10:15 PM   #70
Skoolie

Progress this weekend was pretty good. in this picture we have removed the "emergency lights" by dot standards, we plan on for sure putting some type of custom glass in the back ones, but as for the front ones possibly just using the new welder to weld them shut or, glass of some kind there as well.

Front section of the bus, not too much rust left to remove.

This is the 11' area behind the wheel well, it is very much now ready for Ospho then Rustoleum of some kind. was wire wheeled and sanded down pretty good, will fill all the seat holes with a good weld, which wont take more than maybe an hour or two to do it quick with this wire feed welder. we also scraped the rubber glue off of the seam of where the chair rail meets the floor then wire wheeled it and will be replaced with the same thing. not to bad looking for a 92' in minnesota.

had to remove some rust of the floor, then further found out the rust was doing some serious damage to the angle iron in back of the wheel well and in front of it. removed both and will pick up a quick replacement at the local metal shop soon.

The rust was heaviest back here as you can see i saved the worst rust part of the floor until last.

sunset at the end of the weekend.