Here is slide out update:
I made box holders:
Here is aftermath:
1. I can slide slide out by hand in and out.
2. It slides fairly easy.
3. In "out" position top blocks hit the wall and there is about 1 1/4" gap left on the bottom:
4. From this point I had to use 2x4 and a small car jack to push slide out until bottom touches the wall.
5. I don't know exactly how much force I needed but I used 3/4" wrench and it was easy, so my guess under 500 lb.
6. I measured how much box sunk before jacking and after and it was about 1/2".
Here is before jacking:
Here is after jacking:
Here is slide out in out position:
So at this point I can call it successful. I still need to add hydraulics but at least I know it will work great.
I added wood strips and insulated all walls and ceiling using the same ISO insulation I used in the bus. The only problem I had to cut 1/2" from 2" ISO boards in order to use them in 1 1/2" slide out framing (Windows are made for 1 1/2" walls....). That was a fun "snow man" game...
I embedded some wiring inside insulation for future lighting and receptacle.
I am thinking about some spring loaded contacts (like ones used in Van sliding doors) to power slide out wiring. I might find a better way to supply power to slide out but at this point I am just to tired of thinking....