I put 1/2" foam R3 insulation between the strapping. This was cut from a 4'x8' sheet. Much easier to cut this stuff that the styrofoam.
Finally I got to put some panels over the strapping. I ran the panels horizontally from just below the wire chase to the chair rail. I'm not planning to cover from the chair rail to the floor since this area will be covered by closets and bunks and whatnot. I figure I'll use this space as a chase way for wiring. I also left a gap at the top so I can unscrew and remove the wire chase at the top. I'm not sure if I'll need/want to remove it, but I will cover that area with molding to finish it.
Lastly, I've started framing the bunks on this side. Framing inside a bus is definitely challenging. Things are not square, true or level. This is what I have so far but I'm thinking now I'll need to rework it, we'll see. The wheelchair anchors where in the way so I had to grind the heads of them and pry them up. I planned on doing that a while ago, but until they were in the way I was putting it off. Only took 5 minutes.
One thing I always do when I'm framing is to use screws. That way when I make a mistake (not IF but WHEN) I can take it apart and try again.
That's it for now. Next step is to seal up the side door.