A little history about Barbie:
I bought her originally in 1981 as a "moving bus", but after moving we decided to convert her to a "camping" bus, since I already had an old wornout Starcraft camper, the insides of it would be better used in "Barbie". We used my camperized bus occasionally until 1996 when she was parked until just recently, when she would be given new life.
Fortunately, over the years, I have turned the engine over by hand to help alleviate any problem of seizing, so when we started rejuvenating her, it was a matter of putting a battery in her and see what condition she was in. Investigating with this procedure resulted in finding the coil very weak but with new points and condensor ready to go in, it was decided to wait for a couple weeks after the local car shows were over, then drive back up to where the bus was stored, which is a half hour from home, and continue the project.
Digging my bus out of the weeds. 1963 GMC 21 passenger bus.