It has been a while since I have had some new news on the bus.
Here are some pics of the window screens that I made. This is the first time that I have had some ventilation in the bus. Up until now, I have had to depend on the roof air conditioners.
The front AC died a few weeks after I had installed it. It came out of my 1979 class C Dodge motorhome. The fan bearings froze up.
The other roof air developed a water leak last year. It is pretty sad when you are sleeping on your bed and the roof air leaks on you.
Let's begin with the window screens.
I ripped 3/4 inch strips of cedar on the table saw. I screwed the strips together. I then stapled metal screen material to the frame. I siliconed the frames to the window openings.
Here are pics of the screens.