This weekend, we installed our window panels over our open windows, tackled some more interior framing, and laid down truck bed coating in our cargo bay.
Had to clean out the sills, they were full of muddy sealant. Screwdriver and a joint knife did the job.
Rustoleum metal primer, off white, for a good stick and so we didn't miss anything.
After curing for a few hours
3/4" angle iron, 1/8" thick.
I love Fastenal.
3/16 dia steel/steel. I got two boxes of these, one with a longer 1/2" grip length.
Then it was time for a nap.
I tucked some wires into loom.
These are vertical because we needed something strong for the bunks to tie into.
Started framing out the bedroom. The wall panel here follows the curve of the roof, which means the stud couldn't lay all the way against the wall
Made a small cut with the angle grinder, problem solved
And I got to use my Kreg!
That's all for now. We're tired, filthy, and ready for rest (which is working in a factory all week for me, and dealing with a 1-year-old all week for her.)
Next weekend, partition walls are going up to divide the bus into rooms.