i got the camera to come back to life...for a least today..........
so the last few weeks have been spent cutting out the rusty areas with a grinder and a cutting wheel which took probably to long to master...
the collar on the grinder was old and it was letting the wheel slip just a bit and ruining the blades so i took a wheel and cut part of it off and used it like a washer....... not the safest fix but it was cheap
then we ruined a lot of drill bits running them hot, drilling through the patches and the floor.....now we use oil and run at half speed this will make your bits last alot longer
then hole and rivet size should be equal so that the rivet will "grab" well
but after that we got into the hang of it we were busting it out in record slow speed
this is what we are dealing with now
tried to capture the patches in these pics
the bolt holes will be filled in soon
thats all i got for now