well things have been slow.....real slow.....
but i have gathered some materials and made a little progress
first off what have we been doing....went to the junk yard and salvaged a water pump, and fresh water tank 20 bucks for the two of them....and we got an rv door for 25 bucks
ok first up is the door we hung it with 2x4s and then skined the ugly edges with flashing
then we removed the windows we didnt want to replace with rv windows and cut plywood to fit in place
the we skinned the ply with flashing they didnt have it in the sizes we needed so we overlapped so it would fit .....assembly lining made the process go quick
the first one we did looks bad but by the fourteenth window we had it looking good ...its funny how on a project like this as soon as you get the hang of somthing its time to move on to sumthing else
all in all im pleased with how it turned out