Updates! Got the roof up. I'm satisfied with how it came together, there was a little movement once i cut it free, but not as much as I expected. I raised it 20'' in total.
I painted the hat channels which in hindsight, may have been a mistake. There would have been more sheer strength without the layer of paint in between the hat channels and the ribs. Thats my inexperience working with metal.
A look at the raise mechanism, mostly borrowed from nat's thread. I used the jack stand to support the scaffold when it had to be blocked up.
Just about there
A look at the doors, they came apart really nicely without having to damage the frame (much).
Putting the ribs in. Once I got it to height, the roof was sagging in the middle a little on the right side. I ended up securing both ends and then chasing the sag toward the middle, using a bottle jack here and there to get the correct height.
Ok roof raise, check. I still intend to solid rivet through both sheet metal, rib, and hat channel.