Up here in centeral canada the snow has finially melted, but i cannot complain. This last winter was one of the mildest I can remember.
All the snow had melted off the feild where i park the bus...except for a 3 foot tall rock hard snow drift encircling the bus.
The bus batteries were a little low so i jumped them with another battery, unfortunaly there were no pictures taken. The bus started preaty well, but as usuall it was smokier than i shought it should have been.
I made progress with the clearance marker lights not working.
I removed the wiring raceway until i came to a marker light, the marker lights are wired using plain white wire.
The wire was traced through the swich panel until i found the conection (note: one wire runs the marker lights forward of the driver, the other one rear)
Dispite not being used since it was in school bus service, there is a surprising number of spliced wires, taped conections, and even some extension cord wire running up into the dashboard!
The circut got hotwired with a booster pack to test the wiring harness
This last picture is of the second bus. It was going to be spare parts and storage, however the plan now is to convert it to suit the needs of 4 people and the original bus to sleep 1-2 people. The second bus or "Dirty canadian II" has the exact same engine (T444e tuned to 175hp) and transmision (5 speed Spicer) but was a wheel chair bus.