Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2007, 12:27 AM   #1
Skoolie

Fantastic Voyage-the journey continues...

Okie day I thought I'd make a new topic since FV actually does have a name and I've done quite a bit of work since I first posted here. Still not ready to go-in fact, she's grounded for now as her tags are too expensive at the moment. I got better uses for that $$ don't ya know!

Ok, she has wheel well cover that are pretty cool. Made them from oak using both nails and screws w/ brackets to secure them to the floor. I haven't finished the flooring in the back as some other issues outside of conversion came up preventing me from AGAIN finishing up that darn floor. Plus two months at the diesel shop granted her a returned to working lights just not the flashers which sucks but I'll deal with it. She still runs like a dream even better w/ fresh trannie fluid and brand new battery! Again, I've altered the floor plans thinking the original idea of placing stuff on one side to leave the other open for "chill space" plus the fireplace totally works. Again, its only myself and maybe a couple other people using FV so I'm not so concerned about how to fit a bunch of folks in just wanna make sure they are safe sitting and able to chillax. Some new pix in the gallery under "Fantastic Voyage". I'll add my wheel wells covers on at a later date.

Lastly, a question (as always!). I still have this 55gal food grade barrel I'd like to use as water storage so I can save space for the grey/black water tank. Didn't someone have a link to how to put that together? I'd be most glad if you could pass that along.
Thanks and happy busing!

Pg[/b]

----------------
1990 International Ward Volunteer "Fantastic Voyage"
pangaia is offline   Reply With Quote