well I ended up cleaning them all myself. it was fairly easy to build the injector puller and pop them out myself, then cleaned all the tips as they looked like tiny volcanoes had erupted, they had carbon caked over the tips and only two or three holes were visible (out of six per injector) knowing that the "tips" are VERY particular and angles along with size are very important I think this buildup could have very likely been the cause of my slowdown, haze, and poor performance in general. So I put them back in, fixed one compression leak, brought the battery home and charged it, found the ignition short that was keeping the key from turning the power on, bought a new can of starting fluid, and got down to buisness.
After about a half hour of pumping the primer/turning it over/checking lines for fuel and "bleeding " them out it finally fired up!!!!!!! ran on its own, idles normally (a little high) and revs quick and dirty!!!
While I was stopped on my way home the last time, I turned up every fuel adjustment in an attempt to pick up the pace. So it was "hangin up" or holding at high RPMs when revved when I got it started after the cleaning. this means it was very close to running away or just continuing to accelerate until something breaks. when this happens there is only a couple of things that can be done to save the engine and i wasnt prepared to do any of them.
So i went to the back to turn down the smoke screw and the full fuel screw and what did i find? a HUGE coolant leak!!!!
Luckily the testing and idle process had warmed up the bus enough that the thermostat opened and collant started to flow, this finished off the short heater hose with a leak in it that pumped maybe 1 or 1/2 gallon of the green stuff into the belt and the ground and sprayed all over also. We shut it down and now I have to get a new short hose and adjust all the fuel settings to get it into a safer range.
I do believe that my injector R+R did something because I certainly didnt rev that high or roll that much coal before when I had the settings the same, what i changed was cleaning the injectors so hopefully that has solved the mystery of the breakdown and i can be back burning vegg. post hast.
Here is the "proof" that she is back running again after the long park.