OK time for a bit of an update....
I ended up cutting about 12 holes in the floor just to check for water/rust damage. Everything looked great. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.
Time for the furring strips, 1" foam insulation and 3/4" t&g osb sheeting. At this point the sheeting is not attached to the floor, its just sitting in place until I get the plumbing holes cut in the floor.
As I'm quickly learning.... this whole bus revolves around the toilet.
Actually it revolves around the entire plumbing/fresh water/waste water system. We picked up a complete bathroom vanity from the Habitat for Humanity ReStore for $25. Never been to such a store... pretty neat place. We will definitely be returning for other much needed items.
Picked up a 32"x32" shower pan along with the plastic like shower wall panels from home depot. (That was before I learned about the Habitat restore)
China bowl residential style RV toilet arrived in the mail yesterday. Now I can mock up the bathroom and start drilling plumbing holes.
Half the floor is blue dow foam, the rest is white non dow foam. Thanks to my parents for the foam supply. (They own a construction company) I should be getting about R4-R5 on the floor, if I'm lucky. Woohoo.
Let the sheeting begin!
More pictures to come.....