Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-08-2019, 10:16 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2005
Coachwork: Thomas
Imladris

Imladris is the elvish name for Rivendell, from Lord of the Rings. Yes, I'm a nerd. But I've been a builder and artist for most of the last 20 years, so I think I'll be able to pull off something spectacular with my 39' Thomas flat-faced FE. It will be barely recognizable as having ever been a bus when I'm done with it. I picked it up for $3500 this week, and records show it signing out of the maintenance yard in mid-December.
I got the seats torn out through some strategic un-bolting and a liberal application of brute force. I'll be raising and insulating the floor, so the torn-off bolt brackets can stay where they are, and save me from having to patch a gazillion holes. I got the roof tarped today so I can start pulling windows and prep for a roof-raising.
I'm in Eugene, Oregon. Does anyone know someone locally who can work on my radiator? That's the only pressing issue this beast has.

Artor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:01 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Dude
Love it.
Seriousracer is offline   Reply With Quote