I found a couple $1 lights at a garage sale
took them apart, sand blasted and then sprayed them
added a yellow LED with a stock 1156 mount
next was to mount them
looks crooked because it is(mounts loose, I need some SS allthread)
Started working on front AC unit,
access to roof
lights off, they will be replaced once modified for airflow (bottom 1/2 will be notched between screw holes)
And walla' here is the roughed in version
Still need to mount a drain pan and send the hot exhaust air out the roof vents,I ran it today as a vent/fan and it
pulled nice cool air in.
oh and found some more curtain hooks
next Major project will be to fix the door and paint the whole bus...Lisa found a green she likes...