started the day by pulling out the battery and noticing I have work to do to the tray.
I cleaned residue off the battery,checked water level and hooked it up to charge.
Spent the better part of a half hour cleaning and reaming/cutting the clamps they were nasty and not making good contact
the moisture you see wasn't water/acid it was some sticky crap sprayed on to stop corrosion and just like all that stuff the outside that was sprayed was fine,everything under it was corroded
I needed to make room for 2 cots and stuff
for a trip in 2 weeks
pulled off seat covers,foam
then made sparks
unbolted from the side rails
and throw out back door
so we now have a place to sleep and strap down a fridge
I needed to get some air moving more efficiently so I grabbed the box fan and and dropped the window mmm..not enough air so I grabbed the red handle
of the emergency exit window and then opened it...I didn't fall out
It was made for a $10 box fan
and and the last picture...no..It's not a wound
I found the 2 seats where the blue and purple fairies sat and am covered head to toe in glitter!!! it has stuck good due to sweat