The brake lines have been fixed, we found 3 differnt leaks before it was all over and replaced 3 lines. But now everything is holding, no fluid loss, no brake alarm.
I was able to get the water supply lines roughed in. I chose CPVC, I'm familiar with it and had some around already. I also got the main vent/drain in.
I put a little faom around it to seal up any holes and guess I put too much. I turned into something from "The Abyss".
I put in a 120V 20 gallon water heater. Put a valve in the cold feed line so that when closed the back flow from the tank will feed the toilet. Also added a tee and valve to the hot output so that it can be opened to vent the tank for the back flow.
Also, put in the forward bunk wall and the sink base.