Got a little more work done yesterday. It was getting dark and I was getting tired, but then I remembered Smitty was bugging me for pics so I snapped a few dark, blurry ones with my phone.
Pulled out some of the wiring and peripherals for the Child Checkmate and Zonar systems First Student uses. Probably a long shot, but since I work for the company I'll ask my boss if I can sell em to the shop for a few bucks.
Took out the front signbox door and frame. It'll make a nice upper window. Eventually there will be some type of storage cabinets on either side.
Signbox doors and the front frame. Mostly came out without any issues, but there were a couple sheet metal screws I had to drill out.
Rear shelf with the seat cushions removed. The black padding was optional upgraded insulation to reduce engine noise, which most drivers felt didn't help much. I'm leaving it for now but I'll probably end up pulling it out and putting something else in.
All of the seat bottoms stacked up until I find somewhere in the shed to put them. I went to Lowe's yesterday and bought a $30 angle grinder and a cutoff wheel. I started to try a seat floor bolt, but I was wearing shorts and the shower of sparks made me think twice.