So we found a name..."Monkey Bus-iness". I have this thing about monkeys and my MIL manages to give me a new monkey every year for xmas or bday or something.
Anyway, today she got her 1st stage painting done. Now I read some threads where it took 4-5 gallons of paint, well this was not true for us. I used 1 gallon to roll the roof, this is true, but I sprayed the rest in a 3-hour marathon and it took about 70% of a gallon, so now I have 3 unopened gallons sitting around that I will probably use for painting the inside.
Next week (provided the weather holds) we will paint stage 2 which involves painting the hood metallic blue and taping out the name on the sides and then painting a metallic blue stripe down the sides so the name shows through in white. Now my hand will probably cramp up into a claw and I will not be able to lift my arm for a week, but it came out really well.
Also plan to paint the bumpers black again but wanted to get a couple coats of paint on there.