So -cycosis- and I lined up the two buses to get spray foamed - used a small company called Canadian Foam Pro's out of Airdrie. Tate did an absolutely awesome job and was a hell of a good price. Anyone local be sure to call them because he was miles ahead of the competition in price, and listened to what we wanted done intently.
Prep was key as -cycosis- mentioned - the more prep the better it will turn out. I know this bad boy is gonna be cozy with the wood stove on in -30 no problem.
Unfortunately I forgot to take prep pics (again) and pics of the underside foam.
Here is before the prep with bondo hair filling the holes in the floor.
The guy did both buses interiors first, then my underside then his. We helped shave down the excess foam while he was shooting the other areas once it was safe to do so.
This is what it looks like before shaving it down on the ribs
And here is after shaving it a bit - I was 5 hours late for work so we didn't stay to finish it completely. -cycosis- has a great idea of using an orbital sander with a rough grit to sand it right down to the 2" so the roof paneling will fit right back up. I'll try to add in a really thin veneer of wood or even a rubber gasket to stop some of the thermal bridging from the ribs to the roof panels before I put them up. Might help greatly.
Tuck tape worked WAY better than masking tape, but that cheap clear packing tape worked really well also on any ribs so that you can peel it off easily.
Glad we got this done now, next I'll try to get a second coat of paint, then put the windows in and seal it up nicely. Lots of work left to go, but progress is being made.