Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-15-2009, 07:09 AM   #1

Year: 1991
Chassis: WARD
Engine: dt360
Rated Cap: 66
New skoolie on the block!!!

Hi everyone,

I have been looking around this forum for a few months now and I have just got my bus. She is a 1991 internationa Ward bus appros 37' long. I have already started my conversion. I will be posting pics soon. I got a sweet deal on her off of craigslist up here in Portland for only $750. All she needs is a bath and a brake job. I plan to be a full timer. I am planning to not have any running water but to have a gym membership to 24hour fitness for personal needs. As soon as I get the pics I will keep this updated. I will probally be asking a bunh of questions later so hope to hear from you soon!

rwdefeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
Skoolie

Re: New skoolie on the block!!!

Welcome. I think I speak for everyone here when I say PICTURES lots and lots of PICTURES. I haven't picked up my bus yet so I really enjoy hearing (and seeing pictures) about other peoples projects and finding out useful info so when I do get my bus I will know where to start and what to keep my eye out for. Remember there is never a stupid question, so don't be afraid to ask. Alot of questions may have already been asked so don't forget the search function, I have found that this site is just packed with useful info and very friendly people. Oh and one more thing don't forget to have fun

Chris
thesaltydog24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
Skoolie

Year: 85
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: Ford
Engine: Gas
Rated Cap: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesaltydog24
I have found that this site is just packed with useful info and very friendly people.
Except Smitty. That guy makes fun of short people.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
Skoolie

thesaltydog24 is offline   Reply With Quote