Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2015, 06:09 PM   #181
Bus Geek

I tried to call them this past summer, not sure

bansil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:22 PM   #182
Bus Nut

Year: 1992
Coachwork: bluebird
Rated Cap: 72
Last we heard from him from his website:

Update 1 year 4 months ago #275
  • Brandon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a minute and update everyone with what has been happening here in my life.

I want to apologize for not being online much lately. A good friend of mine owns a very busy recycling company. In March of this year he started up a used car dealership and automotive repair shop. In September he lost two of his key employees. One worked at the recycling company and the other worked at the dealership. Since September 13th I have been the General Manager of his dealership and my wife has been helping him in the office at the recycling business. I took the job to help him out and I have been focusing most of my time building the business. I have been putting in about 60-70 hours per week, going to auctions and buying cars, selling cars and marketing the new business.

Things are really going great and word of mouth is really getting out. I have been run ragged but I am having a great time doing this and as a bonus I am helping a friend out.

I got a text yesterday asking if I have abandoned skoolieowners. I most certainly have not. I have just had a change of direction that has left me much less time to be social on the web. It is nothing against anyone here and I still have a passion for skoolies.

I promise to do my best to get on here at least once a week to check in. I will also try to be more responsive to communications via pm and email.

I hope you all can understand and I will see you online soon.

Then shortly after that got a Merry Christmas wish from him and "he disappeared from site".

Clint & I thought we hit it off very well when we met him & his family at the first SKOOLIEOWNERS meet in Tennessee back in August of 2013 and are sad that they just vanished. I hope all is well with them.

If ANYONE has an update from them we would sure like to know. We do miss them and I and many others miss SKOOLIEOWNERS.COM
The-Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote