Finally got fed up fighting the carb so I bought a new Holley and got it installed. Now the bus sounds great and drives better. I can now keep the bus cruisin' along at a respectable 60mph without having it to the floor. We spent last weekend out at the lake but I forgot to get any pics while we were there. Here are some pics of some of the recent work on the bus.
The new Carb
Replaced the house batteries.
We added the magentic screen from "As seen on TV." It doesn't seal up perfect but it helps to keep out most of the bugs and it kept a cardinal from flying into the bus last weekend. We used velcro to hold it into place so it can be removed easily.