Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyracer View Post

Looks like I'm not going to be able to save the garage. Maybe on the next bus. Even squeezing it to 5' it just takes up too much valuable space in the front kitchen area.
I'm just going to look for an enclosed trailer that will fit my mustang and a couple big touring bikes. Basically if we are headed out for 6 months then the trailer will come along, if it's a shorter trip then possibly just a toad car and a couple dual sport bikes on a rear rack, prob dome dr350's or some newer drz 400's.

I'm getting closer to a "firmer" floorplan.
love your plan, what program did you use. Is this a pusher bus, engine in rear?

tekzar16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules