Looks good but did I miss something,I didn't see any side bracing or strapping to prevent the sides of the roof from springing out after cutting the ribs. I used 30,000 lbs cargo straps in each windo opening when I did mine.
When I put the new piece in the window posts I put a C clamp on the top and bottom and that brings them back into alignment. It works real good. As far as how long it took I worked off and on for a couple of days. The lifting was done with the long rams. The tubing was just to guide the roof straight up and keep it in place. The lift was not difficult at all. The only problem I had was the one rivet that I missed in the back. When I started the raise and that rivet popped it certainly got my attention. All in all though there were no problems. I'm still welding as my mig went south and I have to finish with my stick welder and it is taking a little longer.
Oh boy that's good. I guess I'll have to try and figure out how to do it. Thanks. There wasn't any shifting because of the guides that I put on, it just went straight up. Any minute amount is corrected when I put the C clamps on the halves of the window posts when putting the tubing in. So far so good. Hey I have an avatar now! Thanks again ECCB. Beep-Beep.