Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #21
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1994
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: AARE
Engine: 8.3 L Cummins
Re: Project Steel Tent

Here we are pulled over for lunch along highway 2. My wife and I both went to high school on the 'High Line' so it was nice to be back in that country.

Gyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #22
Bus Nut

Year: 1992
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: All American RE
Engine: 8.3 Cummins
Rated Cap: 72

Awesome bus! I really dig it.
The wife and I have the very same model from 1992. Such a cool bus.

Keep up the pictures
syke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #23
Bus Nut

Year: 94
Coachwork: b/b
Chassis: tc2000
Engine: 5.9

the bus looks good,but take that bloody nose off it the brown and tan looks good
keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #24
Bus Geek

Year: 1992
Chassis: TC2000 FE
Engine: 190hp 5.9 Cummins

My I ask where you are from?

Nat

Patently waiting for the apocalypses to level the playing field in this physiological game of life commonly known as Civilization
nat_ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #25
Mini-Skoolie

@Syke Thanks, and yes our buses are cousins, I like what you have done with yours.

@Keith, Originally I wanted another color for the grill, mirrors, and top and bottom rub rails. I would rather have had a marroon but Rustoleum did not have one that was always stocked at HD so I thought I would give the red a try on the grill. I did not have time to mask for another color nor was I sure that the red was going to be something I wanted that much of so it ended up just the grill. When I went to take it off and shoot it another color I was informed that it was staying as is so it is.

@nat PM
Old 06-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #26
Mini-Skoolie

Here we are at the KOA in St. Mary we just pulled in and true to its name Glacier National Park was getting pounded with snow even though it was the last week of June. For some reason the slip they gave us was backing up hill and a tight access across wet grass. My wife flagged me in and over all I was really impressed with how the bus handled, I never broke traction and did not smash any trees, Kabins, or KYBOs. The KOA did have a rental vehicle and the next day we went up Going to Sun Road as far as we could before the snow had it shut, it was a great visit it had been many years for me and my wife had never been.

Old 06-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #27
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyre
Here we are at the KOA in St. Mary we just pulled in and true to its name Glacier National Park was getting pounded with snow even though it was the last week of June. For some reason the slip they gave us was backing up hill and a tight access across wet grass. My wife flagged me in and over all I was really impressed with how the bus handled, I never broke traction and did not smash any trees, Kabins, or KYBOs. The KOA did have a rental vehicle and the next day we went up Going to Sun Road as far as we could before the snow had it shut, it was a great visit it had been many years for me and my wife had never been.

That is a great pic. Love the mountainous background. It looks so peaceful
travelinwithus is offline   Reply With Quote