Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-28-2016, 10:48 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

S/B Popeye

I am Mark , I am the owner and creator of S/B Popeye. . Popeye is a 1996 B series Bluebird Handicap bus . It was bought to get my handicap wife to and from Dr office and hospital. One day I decided to browse YouTube and Pintrest and found a whole new world oUT there . So January I started doing a little at at time an learning (sometimes the hard way) and put Popeye together.
On Popeye there is AC, tv, CB , light bars fore an aft, a couch, table , Defence box/safe, 750 watt inverter !toilet , 6 months of food , a Rtic icechest,
The engine is a 5.9 cummins with 50k on it and air brakes , 36 gal diesel fuel tank.
I repainted the bus with 38 rattle cans of Camo Tan kylron . I like this color as it doesn't reflect light. I also put window treatments on all the windows as you will see.
Projects still planed for Popeye is: 600 watt solar, CCTV, basement boxes for batteries and storage., LP. Hookup for cooking and heating when needed.
I am also working on a trailer to pull behind that will havery a generator, tools, water an fuel, motorcycle, and odds and ends.
Attached Thumbnails
20160728_175237.jpg  

Y20486 is offline   Reply With Quote