Not a lot has happened in the last few weeks since I've been out of town every weekend.
I did managed a couple of small projects.
Side window replacement is underway. It took some digging to figure out how to get the windows out. Glass has showed up, new rubber glazing has been sourced, and the frames are in primer. I'm hoping to put them back in this weekend.
All the seals and glass for the rear widows is also here. They will also go in this weekend.
The rear door latch consisted of a hasp and padlock. That wasn't acceptable. I wanted to be able to open the door from the interior. I sourced a couple of vintage looking RV latches that are perfect.
The water tank had a couple of places that had been patched. Today I filled it with water and it leaked nicely. A new 40 gallon tank has been sourced and is on the way.
The new tank is a little smaller so I can relocated the water pump to a location I can get to it without standing on my head.
I also pulled and tested the water pump. It runs like a champ.
I have also decided to strip it down the rest of the way for paint. I've picked up a water sandblaster and a couple of hundred pounds of sand to help with that. Here's a short video of how it works.
More to come as it happens...