Originally Posted by The-Breeze
Doesn't he know that dirt is nothing more than years & years & years of trees, bushes, leaves & who knows what else rotting and turning into the very dirt he walks on (and evidently has no problem with his child crawling around on.
That's some funny $hit right there.
You again show your intelligence level.
There is no dirt build up in my home. Further more, the amount of mold in dirt outside is very little. The composting is done, and the "Dirt" is now soil.
Also not all "Dirt" was made from rotting plants. Clay, sand, ect were never part of that cycle.
Top soil, coal, ect were all made from decomposing vegetation. However, there is no "Mold" left in it.
Last, the rotting plants, leaves ect are all outside In a well ventilated
area like they belong. Not indoors creating a toxic breathing atmosphere.
I made changes in my home for the good of my health. There is no rotting wood in my home.
You need to research how toxic indoor air is in older homes due to use of the wrong building materials used.
Mold in homes is very real problem. That's why there are products on the market to replace the use of wood in wet locations.
If you or any other member wishes to poison their breathing air, go ahead. The faster the better.
The info I post is for the people with a IQ high enough to understand it.
For the record, I do a fair bit of landscaping. So I myself play in the "dirt" and love every minute of it. For the reasons I pointed out, it does not effect my breathing like living in a moldy mess of a home.
Now quit derailing this thread. Take this $hit to your thread if you want to get into a IQ pissing match.