there is no carpet in the bus. I do have a few rugs, but they are easily removed and hung up to dry. I really engineerd this bus from the beginning to be able to handle a lot of water on the floor. There are some good sized drain holes for the water to exit. 400 gallons in just a few minutes is a little more than i anticipated. When i hit the brakes, the floor was wet all the way to the drivers seat. As a matter of fact, water was draining down into the doorway onto the steps. I took out all the rugs, and let the bus dry out.
Today was a good adventure. Instead of the rope-over-the-tree-branch method of lifting the jacuzzi, i found a local farmer that had a backhoe. First we had to drive about a half hour away to purchase our new jacuzzi we found in the want-ads. Then we had to load it onto the trailer, haul it home, fill with water, find leaks, drain, take off the roof, remove the old jacuzzi, clean out the bus, fix a few leaks on the new jacuzzi (had a couple of cracked fittings), fill with water and test for leaks again (there were none), drain, and finally install the new jacuzi. We had all of this done by 5 pm. We're getting to be jacuzzi experts! This is the nicest jacuzzi i have aquired yet....and i've aquired at least 6 of them now.
Removed Old Jacuzzi (blue)
The New jacuzzi (new to me)