Well, I got the new conversion started a few weeks ago. I will post photo's in the next couple of days.
So far I have sealed up the floor, layed a combo poly/foam 3mm moisture barrier/insulation. Then a 7mm laminate "hardwood" flooring in a cherry finish. Followed by new carpet in the driver's area. Then built a custom stand that holds my batteries in a sealed compartment that's vented to the exterior, on the other side holds my inverters, ac breaker and other electrical "stuff". The batteries consist of 8 6volt house or coach batteries and 2 8d batteries for the bus or chasis. On top of the stand is a vintage (60's ish) sofa that flips forward for maintanance on batteries and such. Then I installed two propane boxes in the rear of the bus that are sealed and vented to the outside and will be located under the rear queen size elevated bed. Next came the furnace which is an older hydro flame 15,000 BTU that is a direct vent unit with no fan, so if the power is a concern their will still be some heat. Then a prodigy brake controller with 7 pin trailer conector. On a side note after we moved to halifax, after towing a trailer for a couple of monthes on the road my trailer lights died. After opening up the rear pannel that contained the tailight converter I saw a puddle of plastic and wires that was used to be a converter. So I redid all the wiring with soldier, heat shrink and a much better tailight converter. It's all aluminum with heat sink fins, and claims to increase brightness by 66%. We'll see if it is that much better
. I replaced a few windows and skinned the rear windows. Then spray painted the interior windows we will be covering with the walls inside with black tremclad. It looks lousy inside but great on the outside. So that's good.
That's the big update and I'll try to post some photo's soon.