A bit more trimming under the drivers seat. Now it will match the other side.
Trimming out the drivers window opening so the window will fit. The opening was a 1/4 inch to short, I had to cut a 1/4 inch off the rub rail at the bottom of the window.
I installed a piece of bungee cord as a door stop to keep the wind from tearing it off the hinges.
We got one last warm sunny day, so I got after bolting the new side panels.
I snapped chock lines to keep the bolts in line. I also used to much seam seal between the panels, causing bulging. With winter fast aproching, I rushed this step. Far from the best job I could have done, but it will have to do.
Top row of bolts not in yet.
All these bolts also hold the rib extensions together.
Bulging caused by too much seam seal.