Re: The Hubbly Bubbly Bus!
Since it has only run for a short time with it's condition.
I would just pull the plugs(mark wires) and let them dry out....the "tip" and the "bent" pc are what creates the spark between them.
Follow this...when the ignition "says" to fire,a strong electric current travels through. The plug wire to the spark plug.
Current is always looking for easiest way to ground.
Normally this is thru the plug to the tip,it then must "arc/spark" across the gap to the "bent" metal pc and then it will ground to the threads of the spark plug,to the head and end up at the -side of the battery.
If your plugs are wet with gas,it will not spark or fire as elcectricity will travel up the porcilen to the metal thread are,bypassing "the gap" no spark.
Just dry out the plugs(stick something over/in plug holes so no dirt etc.gets into the engine..save the $ for new plugs right now.
I am trying to explain simply how this works.I am trying to help...not be mean
Our build La Tortuga
Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
George S. Patton