It was a beautiful day today and tomorrow will be the same, high only 80. I worked a long day, but it seemed like I didn't get much done.
I finished welding the supports. Pulled the Ram-Supports off and welded those also.
I spent the rest of the time prepping to put the new skin on. I had to remove the cover panels on the inside over the engine cover. The drivers side I will have to put back on, it is part of the air intake. You can see it behind the ladder here.
Then I had to remove 20 rivets on each side to re-rivet the new skin to.
This was slow going it took a little over an hour each side to drill these out.
I had to remove the top screw here, this is where I will rivet the bottom of the new skin. I did a test fit and my measurements where correct.
It took about four hours total to get all done. Tomorrow I have to remove the old glue on the U channel and start re-skinning.